Hey Guys!!! Guess what?!?!?!?
I was nominated by sweet Jeanny for the Liebster Award!! This is super exciting for me. Go check out her blog right meow!! I love it!! She has a little bit of everything from crafts, to some yummy recipes along with life travels, its great!! Thank you so much Jeanny! Now go check her out :))
What’s the LIEBSTER AWARD?:
It’s an award in which bloggers nominate other bloggers for showing respect to their works and their dedication. It’s an appreciation and recognition for all the fellow bloggers out there in the blogosphere..!!
Rules For Accepting It:
- Write about it on your blog and thank the person who nominated you , write about his blog too.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Nominate 5 or 10 blogs which you feel deserve it
- Let the nominees know that you nominated them.
“Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.”
MY QUESTIONS FROM JEANNY :
- What is your favorite book? Give details about the book and why it’s your favorite.
My favorite book right now is “The Secrets She Keeps”- I don’t want to give many details but its a hard to put down type of book. 🙂 oh and the Author is Michael Robotham
2. Who is your favorite person?
This is a hard one. I have so many favorite people. I guess if I had to pick one it would be my mom. My mom is my best friend 🙂 ❤
3.Who would you choose, your son if you have or your husband?
My son!! Everyday!
4. How is your blogging life?
My blogging life is okay!! I really enjoy it!! I’m new, so i’m still trying to figure some things out. It’s a learning process.
5. Is your personal life same as your blogging life?
Yes!!! Everything I post is basically my life!
6. How transparent are you at blogging?
I’m still trying to get the hang of things! 🙂
7. How would you help promote world peace?
I really don’t know, I would have to spend time thinking about this one!
8. Does religion have to be connected with culture?
This is a touchy subject… I don’t really know.. I don’t really think so though.?
9.Would you allow yourself to be an another wife of your husband if ever it is legal?
H E double hockey sticks no! lol … Now way!!
10. How important is a second chance to you? Would you give second chances to people?
I am a firm believer of second chances.. Everyone is going to make mistakes but it’s how you overcome from those mistakes is what matters to me.
I’d like to Nominate the Following people:
- His Perfect Timing
- Leslie Nichole
- Sal’s World & Photo Addiction
- Is It Friday Yet?
- Pretty Confections
- StepMom Blogger
My 10 questions to the Nominees:
- What is your favorite food?
- What’s your favorite desert?
- Something Silly that always makes you smile?
- IPhone or Android preference?
- Why did you create your blog?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? and why?
- How often do you add a new post to your blog?
- What is your greatest goal in life?
- What is your highest achievement?
- If you had the ability to change one thing in this crazy planet, what would it be and why?
Thanks so much!!!